© 2016, Vision4Cameroon | All rights reserved.
How You Can
24 / 7 Pray Chain
Page for ideas on how you can get your whole family involved in missions
Training Nationals to Start Church-
We mobilize Cameroonian church-
We believe that any believer can become an effective church-
Our training program allows people of all denominations, regardless of their level
of education, to come and learn how to effectively minister among unreached people.
When these harvesters and church-
There are two groups of people that we seek to mentor. The first group are those
that we mobilize to become harvesters among unreached tribes. These are families
who have decided (with the blessing and affirmation of their pastor and home congregation)
that they wish to spend their lives working to start church-
The second group of people that we mentor are the youth in our Future Leaders' Program.
In this program we provide education scholarships to dozens of youth. In exchange
for the scholarships, these youth attend regular Bible studies and do manual labor
in a farm that generates income to support this program. The Future Leaders' Program
is designed to teach youth the Word of God, a good work ethic, and what it means
to live as a follower of Jesus. We go through the Bible with them from Genesis to
Revelation, teaching them how to read, understand, and apply it to everyday life.
Many of the youth that we are mentoring now will someday be leaders in Cameroon.
Helping them to get a good education now will enable them to get good jobs later
on. And by discipling them along the way, we are preparing them to be strong Christian
witnesses in influential positions in Cameroon. It is also our hope that some of
these youth would be the church-
We strive to see multiplication of born-
We believe strongly in the principles of reproducibility and multiplication. These
principles undergird virtually everything that we do. This is why instead of just
going to the unreached tribes ourselves, we mobilize and train others to do so. Instead
of building a huge, expensive training program with western funds to train large
numbers of church-
It is our goal that in a few years all the programs we are currently conducting will
Our Strategy in 5 Steps
1) Research – We do survey work to find out which tribes are unreached in a given area, and who the nearest mature churches are to that unreached people.
2) Cast Vision – We raise awareness about the unreached peoples and the urgency of the Gospel among the local churches in the region, through meetings with the church leaders, seminars, brochures, and demonstrations.
3) Mobilize – We help the local churches find people in their congregations who sense
a call to be missionaries and who meet the qualifications given for elders in 1 Timothy
4) Train – We hold a series of training sessions for the African missionary candidates,
which prepare them for starting church-
5) Send – Once the missionaries have graduated from our training program, we help their churches send them off as their missionaries, so that they can begin their work among the unreached people group. After this, their work is no longer dependant on us, but rather on them and their local church. At this point we are freed up to start the process over again.